Why Universities in Ireland are the Best Place for Masters Degrees
Due to ever changing landscape of technology and development of the industries Ireland has become one of the hub for education in the Europe. With this history of the rapid growth, Ireland has become one of the favorite places for the education trips among international students.
The indestructible international reputation of Ireland creates an authentication upon the students’ mind. Students can understand that without a strong educational backbone no country can develop itself rapidly in the corporate or industrial field. Most of the big companies and industries like Google, Apple, Samsung, Facebook, and Twitter have their one of the business hub in Ireland because of its strength of highly qualified employees. People come to Ireland for accomplishing their higher education from the top-most universities in Ireland. The multi-colored country with its picaresque nature along with the knowledge-based education system creates magic upon the students’ mind. If you are one of them who are planning to pursue your master’s degree abroad here are the reasons why you should choose Ireland as the best place. It is one of the most time-consuming and toughest jobs in the whole pre-planning session. Contact the academic advisor or the education consultants for visa support.
Irish degrees are well recognized worldwide. Myriads of universities and colleges are there that has already secured proficient positions in the top 500 academic institutions in the world. This type of recognition assures that you are going to have a flawless master’s from these universities. The supremely skilled faculties and the high infrastructure of the universities provide the best Masters in Ireland for international students. Plus, if you are with any of the educational consultants who help the aspirants make the whole process of getting into an international Irish university easy, you will get the extract of Ireland easily.
The academic session of the master’s degrees in Ireland has been divided into two semesters. One is running from September to December, another goes on from February to May. Saturdays are granted as holidays in December due to the Christmas and Easter. Once you speak to any of the reliable education consultants, you come to know about the whole session in detail.
Here are the detailed requirements to be a part of the Ireland universities in master’s degrees.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university or a substantial track of career achievement without a degree or qualification is necessary for applying for Masters Courses in Ireland.
- A minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years of professional or executive work with an undergraduate degree is required. Remember, in Ireland, the professional working experience is mandatory to peruse the masters’ degree.
- The candidates have to qualify the GMAT with an acceptable score. In Ireland, it has to be minimum 55% or 5.5 band score. With reference to the academic advisors, you can get more information about the GMAT and you will also get guidance and mock tests to crack the GMAT exam.
- If the candidates are from a non-English country they have to pass the IELTS or TOEFL examination. However, one has to qualify in four of the sections- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- Official transcripts of undergraduate work and examinations are taken should be submitted with the application.
- An updated CV with all required detail such as working experience, the position held, special skill sets, and position held achievements and awards.
- Three personal essays. Yes, it is mandatory. It is kind of elaborated version of your resume. These essays should be very impactful to get selected among thousands of candidates. It will help you get scholarships in Ireland universities.
Hurry up. Be ready to get into your choice able Universities in Ireland. Contact the most efficient education consultants near you and chase your dream.
Leave A Comment