Why study MBA?
Considered to be one of the most recognized degree programmes worldwide, the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is a major favorite among the youth today. The MBA curriculum which is a healthy blend of theoretical knowledge with practical experience is desired by many looking to succeed in the corporate industry. Candidates with an MBA degree from a recognized university are able to choose from a variety of career options. Pursuing a degree in MBA not only edifies the student with managerial skills but also teaches him to interpret the latest business trends and successfully execute them in the future. Universities in New Zealand through the use of various tools are able to challenge the students on multiple levels to refine their management skills. These universities are recognised and accredited too - University of Canterbury has been awarded triple crown of accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. While Otago Business School is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
Why should you study MBA IN New Zealand?
MBA is one of the most globally recognized courses for those who are creative, intellectual, and ambitious in nature. MBA not only enhances the business acumen of individual, it also affects their overall personality by making them valuable decision-makers and great leaders. New Zealand hosts some of the top universities in the world, which focuses on quality and industry-specific knowledge. In 2017, New Zealand was ranked first out of 35 economies in the first Economist Intelligence Unit report. However, the 2018 ranking involved 50 economies and additional indicators that the countries evaluated, and New Zealand ranked third among those 50 economies. New Zealand as a developed economy provides a great working environment and opportunities to their students along with internationally recognized degrees.
List of Top universities of New Zealand
- University of Canterbury
- Victoria University
- National Technology Institute (NTEC)
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Wellington Institute of Technology (Weltec)
- Whitireia Community Polytechnic
- AIS St. Helens NZ-MBA/ PGDBA
- TOI-OHOMAI Institute of Technology
- AIS St. Helens, NZ- MBA/PGDBA
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT)NZ
- ARA Institute of Canterbury Unitech, NZ
- IPU NZ
- Pacific International Hotel Management School (PIHMS), NZ
- NZ Tertiary College
Benefits of studying MBA in New Zealand
- New Zealand ranked third in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s second edition of its Worldwide Educating for the Future Index in 2019.
- Along with Finland, New Zealand is the only country in the top 3 three years in a row. This index evaluates each country based on a few approaches which are future-focused education to enhance problem-based learning, innovative teaching methods, and an approach that comprises larger themes of global citizenship.
- The MBA degree in New Zealand Universities boosts the opportunities for students in corporate fields. One of the major advantages of New Zealand Universities is that they emphasize more on personality building of a person to enhance decision-making capability.
- MBA provides international students an advantage to deeply merge themselves with different kinds of industries such as Automobile, Pharmaceutical, Oil, and gas industries.
Requirements for MBA in New Zealand
In order to pursue MBA in New Zealand universities a minimum three-year Bachelor’s Degree is required, which should be from a recognized university and equivalent to the New Zealand Bachelor’s degree. Some universities may ask for a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience for their MBA programs. Students preparing for the MBA program require a TOEFL/IELTS score of more than 6.5 for admission to New Zealand.
Documents required to study in New Zealand
- At the time of admission to a university in New Zealand, students need to provide a few documents Passport that is valid for international travel.
- Academic documents of college or schools.
- Valid TOFEL/IELTS scores along with recommendation letters.
- 2 (LOR) recommendation letter one academic and one professional is required.
- Documents related to scholarships if that is applicable. Documents of SOP or statement of purpose are mandatory.
- The whole process from application to visa could be troublesome for people.
- Few honest mistakes can lead to the rejection of the VISA application to rejection from the Institutions listed above.
We here at Gateway Abroad can help you out here Connect with Gateway Abroad for Career consultation, Visa Assistance and Scholarship guidance GET HELP FOR FREE Let us help you to study ABROAD After filling up the form button name submit and study abroad.
Why study in New Zealand?
New Zealand is one of the safest countries (ranked 2nd on the Global Peace Index of 2017), a very beautiful one, housing internationally accredited Universities, and has accommodating visa policies. This makes it a very attractive destination to study overseas.
How is an MBA in New Zealand?
Several globally high-ranking Universities offer MBAs in New Zealand at a very affordable rate and with an assurance of making students ready for leadership level high salaried jobs.
Is the work experience necessary to do MBA in New Zealand?
Most universities ask for a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, among other basic eligibility criteria.
Is the GMAT score required for MBA in New Zealand?
While a good GMAT score always helps to increase the chances of getting admission, few colleges have not specifically asked for the same.
Can I work while pursuing MBA in New Zealand?
Yes, the visa policies permit students to work while they pursue their degrees. However, there are a few restrictions depending on the hours of work.
How much does it cost for MBA in New Zealand?
The cost of studying in New Zealand can range from NZ$20,500 to $25,000 for an undergraduate degree and NZ$19,000 to $29,000 for a master's degree.
Is New Zealand a good option for MBA?
Several globally renowned universities offer MBA programs in New Zealand at very reasonable prices and with the assurance of preparing students for high-level leadership positions.
Can I get a job in New Zealand after my MBA?
After completing an MBA in New Zealand, you can apply for a New Zealand Post Study Work Visa, which allows you to work for any employer for 1 to 3 years. There are no restrictions on the type of work you can do. This visa type allows dependent spouses and children to obtain the visa as well.
Do Indians get jobs in New Zealand?
International students will be allowed to find work on their post-study work visa that is related to their field of study and also convert this into a work permit after following the guidelines set by the country.
Can a student apply for PR in New Zealand after studying?
Candidates can check out our article on the Steps to Apply for PR (Permanent Residency) in New Zealand after Study.
Can I study MBA for free?
It is very difficult to study abroad on a 100% scholarship. Most universities/ colleges are competitively priced hence, full scholarships are scarce. Candidates can check out scholarships mentioned in the article above for financial aid toward their tuition and living expenses.
Leave A Comment