Ultimate student guide for Canada Student Visa
Canada is one of those countries which is continuously attracting international students from the beginning. It is one of the largest destinations for international students so far. Canada has also announced that they will be welcoming more than 1milllion immigrants in the upcoming future.
Canadian universities have a large list of courses that are currently available to the foreign students. Starting from engineering courses to vocational training the list keeps on going. For any kind of institution you need to first apply and then when you land in Canada you will receive your study permit.
To get in Canada one needs to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa, provided by the Canadian High Commission. If you are interested in studying in Canada then please contact our experts at Crizac. We will help you out in every step of the journey.
What is study permit in Canada and how to get study permit in the Canada
The study permit is the document that approves you to study in Canada. This document is issued to you by the Canadian immigration authorities. As per this document you can only study in a designated institution. In order to get the study permit you need to submit the following:
- Letter of introduction
- Required document from the university
Eligibility criteria to get Canadian Student visa
Due to covid-19 the criteria may have changed and please follow the official guidelines for a better understanding.
- You are being accepted by the university that you have applied to.
- Availability of the adequate funds in your bank account.
- Your Covid-19 vaccination proof and the name of the vaccination.
- Proof of no criminal records.
- Medical certificate of your good health.
- If you are nervous about the interview process then please contact our educational experts. They will help you to choose a university and will provide you with guidance regarding the interview process.
Required documents of Canadian Visa
- Valid passport
- Documents that prove that you are being accepted at a designated university
- Bank statement
- Photograph passport size
- English proficiency test score from IELTS or TOEFL or the equivalents.
- SOP or Statement of purpose
Application process for Canadian student Visa
The visa application processing period is 2-3 weeks at max. You should go through the official website for further information.
Apply online through the official website
Online application process might seem easy but you will be required to have a scanner for your fingerprint. You need to hand over the passport by hand to the VAC or Visa Application Center.
You are required to download the application kit and fill the form. Attach all the required documents and follow the procedure.
Here at Crizac Global we help students live their dream of studying abroad. We help students to choose the right university and get the right course for their future. We also help students to crack the credibility interview and visa interview as well for free of cost. If you are willing to study abroad do consider giving us a call for more information.
Leave A Comment